Kolby was begging Eliza to dance with him to Radio Disney. She resisted until I said I was going to video it. (they have taken on their dad's mantra - "anything for the camera") Warning-this is a PG video cuz her shirt goes up a little. My favorite is that Kolby tries to dip her a few times. So funny.
6 comments:
That is the cutest video ever! What a good husband Kolby will be to take his wife dancing. You will have to show her where he started :)
Who is leading? :) I think you sign them up for "Dancing with the Stars!"
you should keep that video forever, you guys must do some serious moves for kolby to immitate! even the sexy dipping, wow lor!!! kolby can you teach erik some moves?
How Cute! I love it when he trys to dip her too. I can't believe how children learn some things!
I love seeing your family and I can't wait til we make it out west so we can hang out! I'll call you soon!
p.s. There's some new prego pics up!
That is soooo funny!!! SO CUTE!
Hey Howards! Love that you have a blog. What aDORable kiddos you have! Sounds like we're both living the same crazy life of 3 kids. :) Fun that you guys made up to Sandpoint again this year. In a few years, we'll have to meet you up there... as it will just be 45 minutes from our eventual home... Coeur d'Alene. Keep in touch!
Cassie Larson
Post a Comment