Two things about Carson:
- He is such a lovebug. It is so cute too that he loves his Dad so much. It is actually really nice that Geoff took 6 weeks off when Carson was born and now is home with us everyday and Carson definitely appreciates it. They have such a cute bond and he loves to give his Dad hugs, as you can see in the photo.
- I found the greatest new entertainment for him...The Dustbuster. By the way, the Dustbuster has been my lifesaver since Kolby was big enough to start eating table food and we started getting messes all over the floor. It is an awesome way to do a quick clean up and last night I trained my almost one year old little boy to use it to clean up for me. He did such a great job and went all over the kitchen floor with it until the battery charge was gone. Then he threw a huge tantrum because it wasn't making the noise anymore and I put it back in its charger. Did I mention that he was so well-entertained by it that i was able to get all the dishes cleaned up/counters wiped and folded 2 loads of laundry? I love it when that happens!
4 comments:
Davis is in love with our dustbuster also. I love it when they think they are playing but they are actually cleaning up.
Bonding with the kids is DEFINITELY one of the perks of being in the "day club"!!
Send him over to my house! I could use a dustbuster with a little helper!
This makes me want to rush out and buy a dustbuster this morning. However, since both my girls run out of the room with their hands over their ears when I use the regular vacuum cleaner, I'm not sure if the noise would be as appealing.
Post a Comment