Monday, September 15, 2008

Cute Little Monkey


I am definitely not in blog posting mode, but I thought I would share this really cute picture of Carson. He is becoming such a monkey...always wanted to "walk" around everywhere and climb onto things. I turned away from the dishwasher to put some dishes away and when I turned back around I saw my little monkey had climbed onto the dishwasher and was giving me such a cute little smile that said, "Aren't you so proud of me, mom? Look what I can do now!" He was so excited about it. I of course am not so excited because now it means my dishwasher using time is limited to times when he isn't around. (just what i didn't need...another excuse not to do dishes!) But of course I encouraged his "cute" behavior by taking a picture of him. :-) I LOVE this little boy. He is so sweet and I can't believe he will be one in just a couple of weeks!

7 comments:

Karyl said...

So Cute! I feel your pain. Josh still tries to use the dishwasher as a stepstool and now it makes a horrible clunking noise when I close it. But Carson is pretty cute sitting there (and lighter than Josh).

The Dixon Gang said...

Too cute!! Don't you hate it when they are so cute you have to encourage the bad behavior just to get a picture :)

Aly said...

Very sweet. He looks so proud. We had to buy a safety latch for our dishwasher – a favorite place to explore for both girls... and a good step stool. It's hard to believe another year has gone by. Thanks for sharing these photos. We love to see your cuties grow.

David & Vanessa said...

Ahh, he is just beautiful! Seems like he definitely has a sweet personality. I love that I can know little things about your life now. Seeing your little boy makes me excited to know what we're having and to be a mom already!

The Mechlings said...

what a little cutie patootie! hope we'll get to meet ALL the kiddies sometime soon ...

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on all your posts.
1. I can't believe Heidi got married - had no idea. Cute family!

2. Hawaii looked awesome!

3. How's the job search going?

Violet said...

Long-time reader, first-time poster.
For someone who's looking for a job, you sure go on lots of vacations! I'll have to pick your brain to figure out how you do it.
Let me know how the search is going; I tried calling last week but both numbers I had for you were apparently Centex numbers. Good luck.
Tom