Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Carson!





On October 3rd, our little bubsy Carson turned 1! I can't believe how fast the time went by. My little barfy baby has outgrown his reflux and become such a happy little boy. Grandma & Grandpa Downen came to celebrate his birthday and his favorite part was the balloons. He just wanted to chase the balloons around the house all day. That was all he needed, even though he did get some cute clothes and toys. He definitely didn't need the cake, as you can see in the last picture. I am 3/3 on making my kids cry on their first birthday by trying to force them to eat their cake/cupcake. Carson is a hilarious kid who is so fun and goes with the flow and he is adored by his big brother and sister. They take such good care of him and were so happy for him to turn 1 so he could start doing big kid things with them. Happy Birthday, Carson! We love you!

2 comments:

The Dixon Gang said...

I am so glad you posted. I check your blog all the time to see if you put anything new. We sure miss you guys. Do you have an address I can send you a card? You can email it to me (crgnmis@hotmail.com). Life has been crazy for us but we think of you often, hope you guys are doing good.

David & Vanessa said...

Awwww...despite the fact that he cried, i'm sure he had a blast on his birthday!! They are all so beautiful Lorile. Send Geoff my hellos!

By the way, I put maternity photos on my blog, check them out! Also, I need your address to mail you a christmas card.