Trip #2 was with our cousins to a new pumpkin patch where we went on the train ride and climbed on their big tall mountains of hay. They also had a petting zoo and lots
Trip #3 was with Kolby's pre-K class. The highlight of the trip was going on a tractor ride through the corn fields and getting a flat tire.
Trip #5 was to see our cute friend Lindsay perform with her dance group. Kolby and Eliza loved watching her...Kolby's going to miss his little buddy.
Thank you to the Pumpkin Patch for providing so many fun memories over the past 4 years! And thanks for all of our friends who enjoyed it with us.
6 comments:
I am so happy to see that you are still out there! We miss you guys. I was worried when the fires hit and hoped that you were safe. How is everything going? We are also fans of the pumpkin patch, but not as much as you!
I'm so glad you posted. We have missed you guys. If you decide to come look at places to live here in Bako, let me know. We would love to show you around.
Hi LoLo
I can't believe your baby is one already. Seriously, where does time go? We got your Christmas card today and Kolby and Eliza look so big. All of your kids are darling. I am sad that I am missing out on them growing up. I am glad that Carson grew out of the reflux... it is so sad when babies suffer from that. What is the latest with you? Geoff is working where? are you staying where you are? We need to chat soon. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
-Robin
What a cute picture of Lindsay and Kolby. Lindsay was talking about Kolby today. She said that he knew how to draw airplanes. He must be pretty cool. We miss you guys. Keep in touch.
Cute photos. We got your Christmas card. Carson looks so grown up at one! Is there an address to which I can send a card to y'all?
Hey Geoff! You have beautiful family!! Nice to see your still alive.
Post a Comment