- Carson has had a double ear infection for 6 weeks and they finally gave up on all the oral antibiotics and gave him the antibiotic shot. One huge long needle inserted into his leg once/day for 3 consecutive days. I sure hope it did the trick. He was so brave! He only cried for a split second (or maybe a few) after getting poked.
- Eliza also had her 3 year check up this week and she was so brave too. Didn't cry one bit when she got her shots. She just said, "Mom, that really hurted." And then she was off to the potty to pee in a cup. She has been waiting for this since Kolby's checkup when he got to pee in a cup. So exciting! And of course she loved putting on the little gown at the pediatrician's office. I think she would have worn it home if the Dr. would have allowed it.
- And we topped it all off with Eliza's first visit to the dentist. She was so excited for that too because she went with Kolby for his first visit and thought it was so cool. It helps to have an older brother do all the hard stuff first. Unfortunately she does have 2 cavities! So this week's visit probably won't be quite as fun as the exam and cleaning was, but I'm sure she will still be a champ. (and bribing her with some fun toys at the dentist office won't hurt either!)
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Trips to the Doctor
It seems like I spent a lot of this week at the Dr. office. That must be why I feel like I got NOTHING done this week, except paint my bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would say that painting a bathroom is a huge accomplishment. I'm lucky to make dinner if my days are spent on the run and kids are sick. You rock!
Post a Comment