My kids are so lucky (and so am I) that they have the best Dad ever! He loves to play with them, loves to take them to all of his Church meetings and activities with him, is an awesome example for them and loves to teach them all good things (with a few minor exceptions, of course). Our Father's Day was spent having fun together for the first 1/2 of the day and then having the Roaches over for a yummy Cafe Rio dinner and fruit tart dessert. It was yummy! The kids did a great job picking out a new tie and shirt from Banana and even kept it a secret! They loved watching their Dad open their gift and were also very proud of the "lollipop ties" they made for him in Primary. We love you! I am grateful to have such a great Dad for my kids.
My Dad is amazing too...I am so grateful for his love and advice throughout the years. It was fun to see him spotlighted in the Santa Clarita Valley Magazine for Father's Day. It does take a special person to take care of 8 kids. Thanks for all of your sacrifices and hard work, Dad!
1 comment:
Wow...so complimentary! I couldn't have so much fun, be so happy, and have such cute kids without my awesome wife! She's pretty good at blogging, too...the cute pictures really brighten up my days at work!
Love you...Toots!
Post a Comment