Sunday, July 20, 2008
Funny Kolby Conversation
Kolby loves answering the phone in his grown-up 4 year old voice. A few weeks ago, the phone rang and it was our neighbor. She decided to try and relay her message to me through Kolby and this is what it was: "Mom, Michelle is calling because she is taking some tomatoes to work to give to people and she wants to know if you need any potatoes to make broccoli or if you already have enough." Michelle of course was listening to this and when I got on the phone was laughing, as was I, and she clarified that she was calling to see if we needed any more tomatoes to make salsa before she gave them away to people at work. Kolby came close. I love the way that kids hear and interpret things and wish that I could remember and record about 90% of all the conversations we have. I'm so grateful for my kids and that they make me laugh! And I'm grateful for good neighbors who have an awesome garden and have shared so many of their fresh veggies with us this summer. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment