Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kolby's Last Day of Preschool May 2008...


...in Miss Joy & Mrs. G's class. This is a picture of him with Mrs. G at the last day of school picnic at the park celebration. He has had so much fun spending 2 years with these fabulous teachers. They have been so great to him. At the end of the school year, the classes all performed for the parents and here is a video clip of Kolby's class. You can see Kolby on the left with his red handkerchief that he was so proud to wear as he sang "Down on Grandpa's Farm." It was pretty funny to see my little boy yelling out the words up there. I remember last year's performance and he didn't even know the words to the songs and definitely didn't want to be singing. But this year was a whole different story...he is quite the performer. We like to call him "Big Marty". What will the next few years bring??? Sorry no video...why can't I load anything longer than 20 seconds??? any ideas???

3 comments:

Aly said...

upload the video to youtube and then embed it in your blog.

The Mechlings said...

yeah, we want to see the video ... check out our blog for a video of Cady's last day of preschool performance. Isn't fun to see them up on stage?

Karyl said...

Brent will be sad when he realizes that he and Kolby won't be in the same class next year. I cracked up through the entire performance, the kids were hysterical (since I saw it in person). As for the video...all I can say is keep trying...I can only upload on our laptop, not the PC AND I can only upload things that are less than about a minute and that takes FOREVER to upload...you need to be very patient...I have found that blogger is very tempermental. Good luck.