Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Special Date


Eliza was needing some "special time" so she and Geoff went on a date. She was so excited to put on a cute little dress and be waiting for her Dad to come knock on the door and pick her up for her date. Kolby, the big brother, answered the door and made sure that Dad knew Eliza had a curfew and there would be trouble if she weren't home by then. They had a fun time going to the mall and just walking around different stores, going to Bath & Body Works and testing out the yummy smelling lotions, playing at the play area and the arcade and then topping it off with some ice cream. She was a very happy girl when she came home. And Kolby was looking forward to his "special time" with Dad...He was watching the clock the whole time they were gone.

4 comments:

Aly said...

That is such a great activity. The "dates" I had with my dad are some of my favorite memories.

Robin said...

That is so dang cute. I love that Kolby acted as the big protective brother making sure the date knew the rules! I hope we do fun things like this. And congrats on the home made bread, that is something I yet have to conquer.

emily said...

Too funny! I seriously laughed out loud (alone) when I read the part about Bath and Body Works. She is such a funny little girl and Geoff is a great dad too. Can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks.

David & Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness Lorile! She looks just like you. She is so beautiful and a blondie! I'm so happy for you guys! What is your email?