Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Skinny Boy




These are some photos of our kids at roughly the same ages. First, Kolby at 4 months. Next, Eliza at 3 months (i can't find any of her at 4 months) and last, Carson at 4 months. The reason I did this is because I just took Carson for his 4 month check up and realized that at his same age, Kolby weighed 4 lbs more! And 4 lbs is a lot on a baby! So I thought it would be interesting to do a little comparison. Carson definitely wins the skinniest award, but I guess that's what happens when you are constantly throwing up. :-)

5 comments:

Kris said...

They're all so cute! It's amazing how fast Carson is growing up...I can hardly believe it.

lacy said...

Very interesting comparison. Isn't it fun to have three, now?

Aly said...

Those photos are so cute. I especially want to squeeze Eliza's yummy cheeks.

EFN Newsletter said...

Abram is really jealous of Jeff and Kolby's matching shirts.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how chubby Eliza was. Carson really is your littlest. Such cute pictures..