Geoff took Kolby and Eliza to the snow up in Sequoia National Park a few weekends ago for a ward activity and they had a blast! While they played, Carson and I got to stay home and clean the house so we had a blast too! Kolby surprised us by being quite the little sledder...he didn't even mind climbing up the hill over and over again all by himself while Geoff and Eliza waited for him at the bottom (after Eliza was all tired out). He had a few wipeouts that he is so proud of. I'll try to post some video at some point but I always get so frustrated cuz it seems like forever to upload it.
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I am sure they will remember that trip with dad for a long time. It is nice that you had some alone time with Carson and were able to get some cleaning done. I always feel good when I have time to clean and get organized! miss you lots!
Amen to Robin's comment - I'm sure it was nice to have a semi-quiet house for a short time. ( : Glad to see you blogging...I always love to catch up.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing reading this post as kris and robin... how nice to clean without kids underfoot. Oh yeah, sledding in CA with your dad is great too! ;-)
Post a Comment