So, I know it is a little late, but I have to at least put some pictures of our Valentine's Day up and announce how much I love all of my Valentines. We had a yummy Valentine's breakfast that included pancakes topped with strawberries and whipped cream, spent the day playing together and when Geoff got home we went as a family to In-N-Out (that's our Valentine's tradition since we learned getting a babysitter and going out to a nice place on Valentine's is a really big pain!) And the kids love being included in our Valentine dinner tradition. After dinner we came home and dipped strawberries, pretzels and graham crackers in chocolate and ate it all up. The next night Geoff and I went to a "Valentine's Dance" that our stake put on. It was hilarious...I felt like I was 14 all over again. But it was really fun!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
So, I know it is a little late, but I have to at least put some pictures of our Valentine's Day up and announce how much I love all of my Valentines. We had a yummy Valentine's breakfast that included pancakes topped with strawberries and whipped cream, spent the day playing together and when Geoff got home we went as a family to In-N-Out (that's our Valentine's tradition since we learned getting a babysitter and going out to a nice place on Valentine's is a really big pain!) And the kids love being included in our Valentine dinner tradition. After dinner we came home and dipped strawberries, pretzels and graham crackers in chocolate and ate it all up. The next night Geoff and I went to a "Valentine's Dance" that our stake put on. It was hilarious...I felt like I was 14 all over again. But it was really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scot and I gave up on nice Valentine's dinners (at least ON Valentine's day) when we were dating because all you do is wait everywhere you go anyway. I'd rather celebrate on another night and go low key on V-Day. Sounds like a perfect day to me. ( : Cute pics.
I love the Valntine decorations and plates. That is such a cute idea. I'll have to try the chocolate dipping too. We like the stay-at-home Valentines Day too, also because of the long waits and no babysitter. This year Jeff took off work, and we had the whole day to play as a fam.
Post a Comment