Monday, February 25, 2008

Kids will be kids...


...especially when choosing their own outfits. Kolby is in LOVE with his camo rain boots and has to wear them everywhere, every day, even to Church. This was my favorite outfit of all that he put on for preschool last week...camo boots, plaid shorts, gray sweatshirt, an equestrian hat and his yellow backpack. Luckily, at the last minute he took off the equestrian hat because he said it was making his head too sweaty. Funny little boy.

4 comments:

Kris said...

He's got that fashion thing down. ( : I love to see what kids can put together - it's always interesting.

Chelsea said...

Love this! I think he looks handsome!

Aly said...

I can't wait to show this photo to Jeff. He asks me all the time if every kid likes to put together unusual outfits as much as Emma does. I think the answer is that most do, but now I have some proof!

EFN Newsletter said...

an equestrian hat can make any outfit.