Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where Have I Been?


We have endured the very hot summer here in CA and are now enjoying beautiful Fall weather! It is fabulous! As you can tell, I'm not sure blogging is really for me and that's why I didn't post anything after our "New Addition" announcement, but since I love reading other people's blogs, I figured I would give it one more try so our friends can stay up to date on our little family and how cute our kids are. :-)
We are 11 days or sooner (if this baby decides to come on its own) away from having Baby #3. I am feeling ok, but maybe that is because I just feeling like doing nothing but sitting around. The kids are keeping me on my feet, though by insisting on taking daily bike rides. I am sure I look hilarious 9 months pregnant and riding a bike with a stroller attached behind, but at least it is some exercise and the kids love it. We had a fun trip down to the UCLA vs. BYU football game at the beginning of the month. It was a little out of control since our kids didn't take naps and only slept 5 1/2 hours the night before because they were so excited to see their cousins and grandparents and the dogs. Eliza finally crashed for the 4th qtr, which meant we were able to enjoy the game a little bit. Of course it is never enjoyable when the Cougars lose, but...We are so excited for baby #3, especially to find out if it is a boy or girl and then so excited cuz Geoff is taking 6 weeks off work to hang out with us. Can't wait! Then I will have some fun stories and pictures to post, but until then no promises...

No comments: