
So this is my first blog entry and I thought it would be a good day to start since we have such good news to share...Baby #3 is on its way and is due on October 11...3 days after my birthday and on Uncle Dust's birthday. So far, this has been the worst pregnancy yet and I am sure it is because I have two needy little kids who want my attention and energy all of the time and there is just so little energy to give right now. I am almost at the end of the really hard part, until the harder part comes at the end so I am seeing a light when maybe my energy levels will rebound. We haven't even told the kids yet, maybe we will tonight. But Kolby sure has been talking about wanting a baby brother a lot lately. He thinks that we need to have 4 more kids in our family. Ha ha! So that's our big news for now...I'll let you know how the kids react later.
No comments:
Post a Comment