Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tulare County Fair

We love the Fair! It comes around every September and in our little town it is pretty exciting. The kids love to go see the animals, but do not like to touch (they are a lot like their mom that way!) but it makes it easy on me since I don't have to worry about sanitizing their hands every two seconds. This year, they loved the bubble area where they could make huge bubbles with the ginormous bubble wands. And of course they are at the stage where they want to ride all the fair rides and eat all the fair food. Did someone say funnel cakes??? It has become our annual tradition to go with our friends, the Roaches and the kids have so much fun together. Kolby's highlight was the monster truck show. He thought that was "so awesome" and continues to talk about it on an almost daily basis. I think I'd better get online and start looking for some tix to a Monster Truck Show...it would be a great father/son outing and he would be in heaven. I keep trying to upload some photos but for some reason it won't let me tonight. So I'll put some fair photos on another day...

No comments: