A couple weeks ago, Geoff took Kolby with him somewhere and Eliza was so sad to be stuck at home with me. So we turned it into a fun girly night. Painting her fingernails and toenails is always fun for her, but I also curled her hair for the first time and put real make up on. She definitely felt like a princess. She ate it up for a few minutes and then was off to the trampoline, not really caring about her princessiness one bit. It was so cute and fun and I am sure she had a better time with me that night than she would have had with Geoff and Kolby. :-)
2 comments:
please, please, please, keep up with the blogging. I love seeing your pics and getting the updates! we are going to miss you guys at Nicol's wedding, but you have more important things to do, like blog about your newest arrival! :) can't wait for the announcement. That awesome Geoff can take 6 weeks off! We love you guys!!!
I can't believe how big Eliza is now...it's crazy! I'm so excited that I'll be able to keep better tabs on your family through your blog. Keep the entries comin'. ( : Hope all is well & I'm anxious to hear about the arrival of your new baby. Take care! Love, Kris
Post a Comment