I thought this was a cute/tender moment. Eliza loves to hug the baby by hugging my belly. Kolby loves to do it too cuz he actually recognizes when the baby is kicking him. Hopefully they will be this tender and sweet when the baby actually comes. We'll know soon enough...
3 comments:
That is SO sweet! I'm sure they'll love having a new bro/sis around...who doesn't love a new baby? You look great by the way!
Hey- congrats on the baby-to-be! Everyone I know that has kids my kids' age is having their 3rd- we are out of loop this time! It was great to get caught up on you and you guys are a great lookin' fam! I wish we lived closer- we probably couldn't really live any further, actually :) so that we could hang out, but maybe someday. Good luck with all and I look forward to seeing pics of the new babe! Your kids are really adorable.
Thanks for sending the link to the blog. We saw a bunch of friends from D.C. last night at Nicol's wedding and we were wondering how you guys were doing. So close to number 3! Congratulations. We can't wait to find out what it is.
Post a Comment