The kids and I have been going to the new SportsPark by our house every day! We love it. They have 3 different play areas that are all huge, tons of soccer fields to run around on or throw the football around on, and the best part of all (besides lots of clean bathrooms) is the big sprinkler pad that has water shooting out of it from 11-7 every day and is a great place to run around and stay cool. We go there with people from preschool, people from church and our neighbors...everybody wants to do it! We are so glad we finally got something so fun here close to our house. I think after 4 days in a row of going there, we might pass on tomorrow, but I'm sure by Saturday they will be begging to go back.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Our New Favorite Place...
The kids and I have been going to the new SportsPark by our house every day! We love it. They have 3 different play areas that are all huge, tons of soccer fields to run around on or throw the football around on, and the best part of all (besides lots of clean bathrooms) is the big sprinkler pad that has water shooting out of it from 11-7 every day and is a great place to run around and stay cool. We go there with people from preschool, people from church and our neighbors...everybody wants to do it! We are so glad we finally got something so fun here close to our house. I think after 4 days in a row of going there, we might pass on tomorrow, but I'm sure by Saturday they will be begging to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously can't believe how big Eliza and Kolby are...kids grow up WAY too fast. They're so cute!
Post a Comment