Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring Miscellaneous

I was fixing dinner one night and the kids wouldn't leave me alone so I gave them a project that they loved. I sent them outside to plant the cantaloupe seeds that I was just about to throw away and also found a packet of flower seeds to have them plant. They loved the project as you can see below. A few tears were shed, along with clothes as you can see below, though when Kolby decided to be master of the hose and get everyone else wet. It wasn't really that warm out to be getting soaked by a hose and Carson let him know it. But they all made up by the time they came inside and got dressed again and Kolby gave them horsey rides. I love it when they can all play together, especially when it means that I can get something done.



These next few pictures are from one night when it was time to get jammies on and Eliza and Carson decided it was really time to play around and compare bellies and see how strong Eliza was. Even though I was a little annoyed they were not getting their jammies on, I was happy to see how cute they were being with each other and had to capture the moment on camera.




The picture below shows our good friends Natalie and Thomas in the hot tub with Kolby and Eliza. They used to be our neighbors in Visalia and we hadn't seen them for a while. They came to visit us over Spring Break and we went to Pump it Up, then everyone's favorite, Subway, for lunch and then they spent a little time hanging out at our house. We were so glad to see them!

No comments: