They headed up to Tehachapi late Friday afternoon and got there just in time for hot dogs and burgers and the campfire with S'mores. It was chilly up there but Geoff went prepared and the boys stayed warm. They had fun running around with the other kids and going on a little nature hike. Carson had a lot of falls, as you can see from the picture of him asleep in the car. He came home with lots of raspberries on his face...poor little guy!
While they were having a great time camping, Eliza and I headed down to Valencia to my mom's house. We were going to have a girl's weekend. Auntie Wend and Ellie were in town and we were so excited to see them. Well the fun girls weekend turned a bit chaotic. We didn't sleep that night, as we were all squished in one room and boiling hot so none of us woke up too chipper in the morning. Eliza, whom I thought was going to be so excited to go shopping with me, wanted nothing to do with it but I had to drag her around anyways cuz there were some things I need to look for while I was down there. She just wanted to stay at grandma's and play with her cousins so once we got back there, she got to do that and all was well. It was a crazy weekend though with Wendy, Grandpa Ambridge in town with his special friend, Heidi in the hospital, Grandpa having to go to the hospital, and Mason't 1st birthday party...all within a 24 hour period!
Back to the boys...after the campout they went to Kolby's baseball game then headed down to Valencia to party with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment