In March, Kolby and I attended a Mother Son Luau Dance at Veterans Elementary. We were so excited to go and spend time together. It was fun to see Kolby's teacher and friends their as well and our neighbors. I thought Kolby would do a little more dancing than he actually did. Rather than dance, he wanted to devour the cookies and punch and do a lot of people watching. It amazing to see how shy he can be when he wants to or maybe just when I am around.
I am so glad that the school had that event. It was great to go on a date with my little boy who is not so little anymore. And after the dance his dad took him to the store and Kolby picked out some beautiful long stemmed pink roses and came home and gave them to me and said thanks for going to the dance with me. I'm sure his dad put him up to it but of course I still loved it and can't believe I didn't take any pictures of the beautiful flowers! They lasted forever and Kolby was very proud of picking such pretty flowers out for his mom.
1 comment:
awwww! That's so sweet! It almost made me cry! Makes me look forward to having my little boy. Hopefully he's as sweet as Kolby!
Post a Comment