Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Carson is 6 Months Old




Wow! Time really does fly! My sweet little baby boy is already 6 months old. That does mean that in a big way, life is beginning to get a lot easier...he is growing out of his reflux, which means he is sleeping a lot better and is happier because he isn't in pain all the time. He has also achieved his big milestone of sitting up. I must say that I love this stage because they can sit up and be a little self-entertaining when surrounded by toys. He is so excited to be a "big boy" and really loves "playing" in the toy room with Kolby and Eliza. He weighed in at 17 lbs 15 ozs and was 27 in long at his 6 month checkup...not too shabby for a reflux baby! Here are some photos of our sweet little boy.

2 comments:

The Mechlings said...

Don't you think that this is the beginning of a wonderful year?? I've loved about 7 through nearly two both times. Gotta say, though, that I'm NOT a fan of the three's. I always thought the "terrible" time was the two's, but now that I have a 3-year old, so many mom's of little girls have said they thought the "three's" were worse and I AGREE!!!

Kris said...

6 months! I can't believe how fast that's passed (for me at least). He's adorable.