

Kolby was such a cute little Indian for his school program. The kids made a delicious "feast" for all the parents of corn muffins, stew, fruit salad and pumpkin bars. Kolby was proud of his hard work in the kitchen. He also did such a great job singing all of the Thanksgiving songs. It's so fun to see him progress and actually want to participate cuz last year's program I think he may have sung one word, but this year, he was belting them out!
5 comments:
You just gotta love cute little Indians...
lor --
finally catching up on your blog... and your new li'l indian carson. wow! 3 babies! he's so cute! and how do you look so beautiful after giving birth? you are a marvel. big congratulations to all the howards!
Yo....any chance you're coming to Utah any time soon?
I LOVE BLOGGING! You find people you'd NEVER expect! How's it going?? Are you guys in orange county or was it valencia? I can't believe you have 3 kids already, and Kolby is so handsome...so different from the little porker he was as a baby! :)
We just visited with Dan and Steph last week before coming home, and as soon as we think of a blog name we'll convince them to start one (we're thinking "the buttcrack of LA" since they live in redlands...any opinions?).
keep in touch!
Loralee
lathamites.blogspot.com
Geoff and Lorile!
Loved linking to your blog and seeing your cute family. I can't believe how much the kids have grown since the last time we saw you. Carson is adorable! I have to admit, though, that was our top pick name for our boy coming in March. Hopefully we can still be friends if we use that one? You never know, though, Madison still wants "Charlie Ann Cook" because, really, "Richard Ann Cook" would be silly...
Hope you are great! Give me some advice on three?...
Emily
Post a Comment