We discovered that trying to get a great photo of 3 kids is nearly impossible. This was about as good as we could get in our one attempt. We'll try again soon.
Brett and I were just having this conversation last week when we took our Christmas pics–but we were complaining about 2! I think you will probably just have to lower your "perfect picture" expectations! I seriously considered photoshopping 2 pics together to get a good one for our card because they never look cute AT THE SAME TIME!!! Luckily, yor are much more patient than I am. Miss you guys! Chels
I don't think I even told you Congrats on sweet baby Carson! Your kids are all SO beautiful (I mean, the boys are SO handsome) and it looks like you guys are just going, going non-stop. Those baby smiles do seem to make the bad a little less bad- and I hope he is doing well. Have a great Holiday Season!
3 comments:
It's still a cute picture...I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up.
Brett and I were just having this conversation last week when we took our Christmas pics–but we were complaining about 2! I think you will probably just have to lower your "perfect picture" expectations! I seriously considered photoshopping 2 pics together to get a good one for our card because they never look cute AT THE SAME TIME!!! Luckily, yor are much more patient than I am. Miss you guys! Chels
I don't think I even told you Congrats on sweet baby Carson! Your kids are all SO beautiful (I mean, the boys are SO handsome) and it looks like you guys are just going, going non-stop. Those baby smiles do seem to make the bad a little less bad- and I hope he is doing well. Have a great Holiday Season!
Post a Comment