Saturday, December 8, 2007

Carson's First Smile


What a wonderful day it was the day that Carson started smiling. I am happy to report that he is right on schedule and gave his first intentional smile on his 6 week birthday. It was a happy day for me to know that my little baby who seems very sad most of the time (he has reflux and breathing problems so he is miserable a lot) is actually a sweet smiley baby. I have so much fun playing with him now that he is so responsive to me. The smiling and cooing and gooing are so cute.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Carson is SOOOO cute!

Pollock Palooza said...

Sweet! I remember being relieved when Kennedy started doing something besides crying and I started crying for joy at the thought that she would eventually out grow the newborn sadness. Yay for happy smiles!