Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We're Back!

Eliza looking so cute in her curlers. I thought this might be the solution to getting rid of her rat's nest that develops during naps and at night, but alas...she refused to sleep on those things.

I am going to do just a quick post to eliminate the guilt I've been feeling for not keeping up. Someday, maybe, I will catch up with pics from the holidays, but for now, I just want to show some cute photos of the kids from this month. Carson is getting so big and is so cute and so much fun. Besides his reflux issues, he is such a good little boy. Kolby and Eliza have way more energy than I know what to do with. Maybe we should cut back on the ice cream!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable pics. So glad i checked and that you FINALLY posted. :) Miss you!

Aly said...

Yay! I've been dying to see updated pics of baby Carson. You guys make such cute kids. I'm impressed you could get Eliza to keep curlers in her hair at all. I have to chase Emma around the house just to brush her hair. The rat's nest is an issue for us as well.

Kris said...

Welcome back! Love the new pics - your kids are growing up so fast. Glad to hear that you are alive and well. ( : Hope you enjoyed the holidays.

emily said...

CUTE pics of the kids. Kolby and Eliza almost look like they could be twins (in terms of age, not really looks). Would love to squeeze on little C-Man too!

jamie said...

Wow, that pic of Eliza and Kolby is adorable. They are going to love that picture when they are older. Carson is a doll. So glad to see updates from you guys. Keep them coming! :)