This past week we finally got Carson's bed set up. We decided to paint the white crib black to go with the black dresser in Kolby's room. I had great intentions of making him some really cute bedding, but found this bedding at Target which already matches Kolby's sports-themed room and decided that I would much rather spend the money and save myself a lot of time and hassle. Kolby is so excited that he gets to share his room. I hope the excitement lasts. Carson still isn't sleeping in there yet, but Kolby asks me every night if I can put Carson in his bed so he can watch over him while he sleeps. Hopefully someday soon, but for now, Carson seems to prefer sleeping strapped into his car seat or snuggled up right next to me.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Sharing a Room
This past week we finally got Carson's bed set up. We decided to paint the white crib black to go with the black dresser in Kolby's room. I had great intentions of making him some really cute bedding, but found this bedding at Target which already matches Kolby's sports-themed room and decided that I would much rather spend the money and save myself a lot of time and hassle. Kolby is so excited that he gets to share his room. I hope the excitement lasts. Carson still isn't sleeping in there yet, but Kolby asks me every night if I can put Carson in his bed so he can watch over him while he sleeps. Hopefully someday soon, but for now, Carson seems to prefer sleeping strapped into his car seat or snuggled up right next to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure glad to hear that you opted to save the time and hassle & bought the bedding. You're a smart woman! Sounds like everyone is loving Carson & adjusting quickly to the change, which must be nice. Hope all is well. He's a handsome baby.
Hello Howards! Congratulations on a totally cute little boy! I look at the Andersons blog every once in a while and just saw your blog linked to it. Anyway we hope you're getting all the sleep you need :) We are about to have a little boy any day. Due date is the 31st, but I always hope for sooner. Justin is coming to the end of the CHP academy and is stressed out but having sooo much fun at the same time!
Post a Comment