I had to post this quickly about my little 3 year old boy growing up. He loves going outside every day to play with the neighborhood kids and yesterday I was a little busy and couldn't go out with him, but a neighbor friend said she would be out there and would watch him. Perfect. Well, a few minutes later Kolby reappeared extremely animated, almost yelling, "Mom, I need you to put my helmet on and get my scooter cuz Justin has his cool ramp out on the sidewalk and I need to go over it on my scooter." I was laughing and thought it was so cute he wanted to be such a big boy. For a minute i was a little scared about his safety but glad he was insistent on wearing his helmet. So here is the picture I captured from his Big Boy moment...
And yes, tomorrow is the big day to be induced. Check back then to see if it's a boy or a girl...
3 comments:
Kolby is becoming such a big boy...and he is SO cute.
GOOD LUCK tomorrow! We will be thinking about you guys...and I think Kolby and Eliza are getting a sister. Can't wait to find out! xoxo
Quite a stunt man. ( : Love the pic.
I'll be thinking about you - praying for an easy delivery. Can't wait to hear what you have & see pictures of the new baby!
hello howards! so glad we are back in know with you guys. love your cute kiddos. we'll cross our fingers it's an easy delivery as well! can't wait to hear the news. congrats!
Post a Comment