So we had to go take Carson to the Dr. last week and Eliza insisted on wearing her Raggedy Ann wig. We thought she looked pretty cute. She really really wanted to wear it because she said it matched the red in this cute striped outfit that Grandma gave her (and she loves to wear anything that Grandma gives her!) Needless to say she put a smile on lots of people's faces at the visalia medical clinic last week.
9 comments:
So cute! At least she's has her finger on the pulse of fashion and trys to match. ( : I'm sure she's just what the waiting room in the Dr.'s office needed.
What? This picture is SO CUTE! I can see Madelyn doing the same thing one day soon. Love the updates...keep 'em coming. xoxo
that is such a cute story. I would have died if I saw a little girl walk into a waiting room with that wig on. I think she should be a staple in all waiting rooms. That's too adorable.
Hi Lorile, it's Tanya, Marty & Emily's friend from Michigan. I was spying on your blog today. It was random, I just saw "Lorile" on Emily's blog and thought, hey, I know her. Congrats on #3! Three young ones is crazy, isn't it. Although going from two to three wasn't as bad for me. So how far are they all apart? And, do you live in Visalia? All my husband's family lives in Fresno/Clovis/Madera.
She is the cutest little Raggedy Ann I have ever seen. She has the prettiest eyes. She will be a knockout, just like her mom.
Hilarious. Kids are really, really funny. My current favorite story in our family is of how mason and katie (ryan's kids) decided to make each other b-day presents this year and amy had to stop mason from cutting his hair to make her a beautiful paintbrush.
Your new little boy is adorable. congrats and belated happy birthday!
I wish I had a beautiful wig like that. Think about how easy it would be when you're having a bad hair day. Just grab your red yarn wig and off you go.
Kristin took my comment. And she also gave me an idea. Now I know what to get her for her birthday.
How are you??? Your new baby is very, very cute.
Post a Comment