Monday, October 22, 2007

First Trip to the Dentist

Kolby was so scared to go to the dentist, but I've been telling him that it was time for him to go get his teeth checked out and that the dentist office would have video games and toys for him to play with and movies to watch. Geoff took him last week for his first official check up and cleaning appt. I am happy to say it went so well that he is excited to go back and Eliza even wants to go to the dentist. Dr. Peterson is our friend and has fixed both Kolby and Eliza's teeth at our home when we have had teeth accidents so I am sure that helped out. But it was so fun to see Kolby come home and be so excited to explain to me what they did and how they did it. He was so very proud of himself and loves to brush and floss his teeth with his new toothbrush, toothpaste and flossers. Thanks to Dr. Peterson and the nice hygienist for making it such a positive experience. My only regret...I didn't send the camera with Geoff to capture the moment!

1 comment:

Kris said...

That's great for a first timer - at least you won't have any trouble getting him to go back. ( :