Sunday, October 10, 2010
Kolby's 1st Flag Football Game + More K&E Soccer Photos
Kolby is playing flag football as well as soccer. He is on the Chargers and is loving it, but continues to ask me why he can't play tackle football. Well, the answer is because I am trying to preserve your brain and body for at least a few years! Here are a few pictures from his first flag football game along with some more soccer photos of him and Eliza:
Hippity hoppity Eliza coming off the field for a drink at halftime. She cracks me up bouncing all over the field the entire time. And if she looks over and I have the camera out, she stops right there in front me (yes, in the middle of the game) and poses like you see below. After the game she asked why she was making me laugh so hard during the game and when I told her of all the entertainment she provided, she was pretty proud of herself.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment