On a funny note, Kolby does hilarious things sometimes to imitate his dad. He really does love his dad and wishes that his dad could be around all the time. One of the funny things he does is he will put on Geoff's running clothes, his Garmin running watch, his Ipod and pedometer and run around the house as fast as he can until he is all tired out. And then of course he checks his pedometer to see how many steps he takes. (Geoff wears the pedometer for work...they get points towards special prizes based on how many steps they take). Kolby was of course embarrassed that I wanted to catch this on tape, so I don't have much footage, but I think it is so cute that he wants to be so much like his Dad. And it shows how active he wants to be...always on the go. I'll be happy and he will too when i get some energy to play around with him in the backyard again after the baby is born.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Kolby: Happy Helper Week 3 & Trying to be like Dad
Our happy helper for week #3 was Kolby. He was a great helper and this was awesome because as the oldest, he really does set the tone as to how the other kids respond to me when I ask them to do something. So when Kolby is helping out, the others are much more willing to do their share too which of course is much appreciated by me. After the first week of Happy Helper, Kolby decided to really start trying cuz he realized how cool it would be to get the hat and the candy all to himself so we were happy that he would win the award this week.


On a funny note, Kolby does hilarious things sometimes to imitate his dad. He really does love his dad and wishes that his dad could be around all the time. One of the funny things he does is he will put on Geoff's running clothes, his Garmin running watch, his Ipod and pedometer and run around the house as fast as he can until he is all tired out. And then of course he checks his pedometer to see how many steps he takes. (Geoff wears the pedometer for work...they get points towards special prizes based on how many steps they take). Kolby was of course embarrassed that I wanted to catch this on tape, so I don't have much footage, but I think it is so cute that he wants to be so much like his Dad. And it shows how active he wants to be...always on the go. I'll be happy and he will too when i get some energy to play around with him in the backyard again after the baby is born.
On a funny note, Kolby does hilarious things sometimes to imitate his dad. He really does love his dad and wishes that his dad could be around all the time. One of the funny things he does is he will put on Geoff's running clothes, his Garmin running watch, his Ipod and pedometer and run around the house as fast as he can until he is all tired out. And then of course he checks his pedometer to see how many steps he takes. (Geoff wears the pedometer for work...they get points towards special prizes based on how many steps they take). Kolby was of course embarrassed that I wanted to catch this on tape, so I don't have much footage, but I think it is so cute that he wants to be so much like his Dad. And it shows how active he wants to be...always on the go. I'll be happy and he will too when i get some energy to play around with him in the backyard again after the baby is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment