Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Helper Award - Week 2

Carson had to get the happy helper award this week. He was trying so hard, even if he still did have a few daily tantrums. But anytime he would do what I would ask him to do, he would say, "Now I get the happy helper award" and then he would flash me his big, cheesy happy helper smile. It made me laugh every time and that counts for a lot! He was really trying and was disappointed when I had to tell him he had to wait until Family Home Evening to see who was going to get the Happy Helper award. But when that night came and he was the winner, he was so ecstatic and proudly wore his silly hat and of course was most excited about picking out of the candy box.
I love that the other kids, even though they want to be the one picked, have thus far been so excited and happy for the one who does get picked. Now we'll see if Kolby steps up his game to see if he can get the award next week. The competition is on...


No comments: