And I had to include this beautiful sunset photo. It looks as if he were riding off into the sunset. the colors were amazing!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Kolby on my Bike
I just had to capture this on camera because in December, Kolby all of the sudden decided that his bike wasn't good enough anymore and he thought that he was big enough to ride my bike. Well, he was. It was pretty funny...it reminded me of the book of the Little Red Hen and the pictures in there where the hen has to have extensions on its feet to be able to reach the pedals and the hen is just so small compared to the big bike. Kolby looked very small on a big bike. But he loved it. He even attached the child carrier stroller to the back of the bike and rode it around. He did it a few times with kids in it but that made me a little nervous, along with the rest of the parents in the neighborhood. I'm happy to say that I am writing this 6 months later (that's not the part I am happy about), but he is actually out of the phase of needing to ride my bike. He still wants a new bike, but he has to earn it!
And I had to include this beautiful sunset photo. It looks as if he were riding off into the sunset. the colors were amazing!

And I had to include this beautiful sunset photo. It looks as if he were riding off into the sunset. the colors were amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment