Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Eliza's Preschool Christmas Program

Eliza's preschool, Small Wonders at Valley Baptist church, had such a great Christmas program. All of the kids were dressed in their Christmas best and the program was help in the church's sanctuary/chapel. It was beautifully decorated for Christmas and each class learned 2 different songs that helped tell the story of Christmas. I have them on video but I am horrible about uploading video cuz it takes so dang long even though I have a super high speed connection. Maybe I will add it later. Eliza's class sang "Go Tell it on the Mountain" and also a song about Joseph and Mary looking for an inn. Eliza was very proud to be part of the program and loves to perform.

Eliza with her teachers Miss Sina and Miss Jennifer


Eliza giving it her all on stage singing Christmas songs


Eliza in her classroom after the program by their class Christmas tree


Eliza in front of the beautiful tree in the Sanctuary

No comments: