Thursday, September 5, 2013

Logan is still cracking me up

So, we had music makers at our house yesterday. It was the first one of the new school year so we didn't really know what to expect. We had about 25 kids and 20 moms crammed into our family room. It was fun, but a bit overwhelming! That was apparent as Logan closed the door after the last mom and daughter left and let out a big sigh and walked back to the family room with his shoulders slumped over. When he sat down, he looked at me and said, "I'm pooped out." It was hilarious and then he let me take a picture of him. So this is his "Pooped Out" face.


This morning he said more cute stuff. I pinched a nerve in my neck or something this morning and so I can't turn my neck to the left very well. I told him that it hurt and he said, "Let me see." So I let him check it out. He was looking for blood - something visible to show my pain. And then after examining and touching it he said, "Don't worry Mommy. It will get better."

I hope he can stay this cute forever. Otherwise I definitely don't want him growing up!

No comments: