Thought I would just enter something simple...better than nothing! I thought it was pretty funny today when we were driving down the road and Logan all of the sudden said, "Are you kidding me?" And I said, "What?" He replied again, "Are you kidding me?" He said that after we drove past a McDonald's and he was really offended by whatever was on the windows. I'll have to check it out and see what was so disturbing to him. Just so funny to hear a 2 year old saying, "Are you kidding me?" He is one silly little monkey!
Tonight's FHE we started our "Reading Challenge" to encourage reading. You have to read in a bunch of random places...so we read a book on the grass tonight in the dark. Fun times!
1 comment:
Logan is such a cutie! You'll have to tell me more about your reading challenge. It sounds like fun!
Post a Comment