Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Conversations with Carson

Carson is always thinking about something. tonight he was contemplating death for some reason. Goes perfectly with my lesson on the plan of salvation for seminary tomorrow. If I can teach a 3 year old about it, hopefully I'll be able to teach the high school students too. My favorite quote from him was, "Big grandma and Big Papa were people before they were big grandma and big papa." He's totally trying to understand how they could have been just a mom and dad like I am his mom and Geoff is his dad and then they turned into grandparents somehow. It is cute that he is so thoughtful and lays there trying to piece the puzzle together in his head and through words. He is a very curious boy. So glad that he is mine! Can't wait to see what he starts coming up with next week when he goes off to preschool. :-)

No comments: