Yesterday, we were playing in the front yard after swim lessons and everyone was having a blast and then, all of the sudden, Carson disappeared. I asked Kolby if he had seen him and he said he went inside. I just assumed that he must have been hot and wanted to get a drink or just play inside and didn't think much of it while i was talking with the neighbors. About 15 minutes later, Carson reappeared and I asked him what he was doing inside. He told me that he was just getting a drink of water and I thought to myself, "Wow, that was a long time for a drink of water."
Sure enough when I came inside, there was more to the story. He had taken all of the cups out of the "kid dishes drawer" and had filled them all with water and put them in a nice line on the counter. I think there were 12-15. I asked him what all the water was for and he said very matter of factly, "I got water for all of my friends." Of course when I asked him what his friends names were that he was going to give the water to he said, "I don't know," and then started naming Kolby's and Eliza's friends names and our neighbor friends. It was super cute. The kids is a crack up.
No comments:
Post a Comment