Mrs. Amanda Freeman was such an awesome teacher for Kolby. It was an emotional goodbye as you can see in the picture where they are hugging. I watched her say goodbye to all of the kids, but when she said goodbye to Kolby it was totally different. She couldn't hold back the tears and that made me get all teary knowing that someone else loves my child so much and was so willing to help him learn throughout the year. I am super grateful that she made Kindergarten an awesome year for Kolby and helped him get his school career off on the right foot.
A lot of the parents approached me to tell me how sad their child was that Kolby was going to be moving and wouldn't be back for 1st grade. I thought that was so sweet and really speaks loudly of Kolby. He was such a good friend to everyone. He was the "cool" kid who wasn't too cool to be nice to everyone and help everyone and he was also very smart, which helped motivate the other kids to do well.
Now, as for the first day of summer, Geoff was very worried because the kids were a little crazy and we got off to a rough start. But I think everyone just needed a day to chill out and get used to the idea that summer time is like a weekend without dad around...we were all going to be hanging out a lot together and we were going to Love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment