Decorating Cookies to Take to Kolby's Preschool Holiday Luncheon
Well, the kids were driving me crazy because they were so bored since we moved. They haven't made too many friends here and I am the worst mom about setting up playdates and they were completely socially deprived. So we got Kolby into preschool. I feel like we lucked out that he got into an awesome 5 day/week preschool...there was one spot open and unfortunately it was only in the afternoon, but we took it and it had worked out great. He loves his teachers and has made lots of friends there and absolutely loves going to school. At first it was really weird for me because his preschool is on the same campus as my elementary school...i never thought i would be back there again, but i have learned to never say never!
While Kolby gets to go to preschool, Eliza said she really wanted to do dance. Luckily there is an awesome dance studio right by the preschool and they are both within 5 minutes of our house...I love it! She is so cute in there and gets to excited to go. She loves dressing up and actually follows the teacher pretty well...except when she is looking out the window trying to make eye contact with me to make sure I am watching. When she does make eye contact, she gets so excited that she grins from ear to ear and waves until her arm tires or until she trips, whichever comes first. I love it!

Eliza in Action at Dance Class
Eliza in Action at Dance Class
1 comment:
So fun for both of them! I'm glad you were able to get them each into something fun! I'm sure it will take time to adjust and make new friends but what a great way!!! Your cookies look way yummy too!!
Post a Comment