Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Big Hit



On our trip to Utah last month, Kolby & Eliza LOVED going to Grandma and Grandpa Howard's house. They have a fancy "elevator" to ride up and down the stairwell. They couldn't stop talking about it and can't wait to go back for another ride.

1 comment:

Christy Fritschi said...

Hello! I am finally looking at your blog again! Eliza has really grown! I never would have recognized her. Can you believe it's been a year and a half since we left CA??? Alex and Eric don't seem to go a week without talking about Kolby. It's amazing how much of an impact he had on their young lives!

Last week, my dad purchase a new John Deere tractor for Phillip's 2nd b-day. He bought the old one for Alex 5 years ago and couldn't believe we left it in CA! But now with Felix having his own real JD lawn mower, Phillip had to have one too!!

I love the photos from Chuck E Cheese! Welcome to the big kid world!! Wish we could visit CEC with you!!