Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cute Things from Eliza


I just want to blog really quickly these 2 cute things that Eliza said before they are erased from my memory.
1. Geoff and I were going out last weekend and I went to give the kids a kiss goodbye. Kolby refused to kiss me because he thinks he is too old for that at his ripe old age of 4. But Eliza was more than willing and puckered up for me. After I gave her a kiss, she said very emphatically, "Mommy, I LOVE your lips." Of course I told her that I love hers too. It was just such a cute thing for her to say.
2. Kolby was at preschool the other day and Eliza was playing with the yo-yo. She was trying to pull the yo-yo apart and I told her that it was going to be really hard to pull it apart and that Mommy probably wasn't even strong enough to pull it apart. She looked at me and in all seriousness said that Kolby will be able to do it when he gets home from school because he has Spiderman muscles and he is strong enough to do anything. Her brother sure has her brainwashed...if only I could have that much influence!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Ha. Both of those moments are so sweet! Kids are the best aren't they. Thanks for the birthday wishes. You are so good to remember. Is Geoff ready for his race in Salt Lake? How did Kolby get those spiderman muscles by the way? I would like to work on getting some myself!

Kris said...

So cute! I am amazed with every new photo you post how fast your kids are growing up...and Kolby's muscles ARE amazing. He must get that from you Lor. ( :

Stephanie said...

We're loving your blog- just one quick question...Why does Kolby have an equestrian hat?

Ginny said...

You are so smart to write these things down. Trust me, time flies so fast and you will forget. Your family is so cute. I can't believe that we live so close and don't see eachother more. Will Kolby be starting Kindergarten this fall or the next? If he is starting fall 09 he will be with Josh - would be great to have them in the same class! Ginny

The Mechlings said...

how wonderful that your kids are such little buddies! they are so cute ... would love to actually seen them and you guys sometime soon! any plans for an East Coast visit? Jen and Ray