So Eliza was late coming home from school yesterday so I went looking for her and found that my sweet girl had attempted to bring her bike and Carson's bike home all by herself. Carson gets out of school earlier than she does but I had an appt and didn't get home in time so he went home with a friend and then I was just going to get his bike later.
So when Eliza went to the bike rack and saw his bike still there she decided to be helpful and try to walk both bikes the 1/2 mile home.
She came home with scrapes on her shins from the pedals hitting there and a scrape in her knee from falling in the middle of the intersection. Thankfully at that point another mom had her son hop out of the car and take Carson's bike. They were just around the corner when I found them.
So grateful for a thoughtful daughter and for thoughtful acquaintances who help out.
Even though she was hurt, I could tell Eliza thought it was worth it cuz she was doing a good deed for me and Carson.:-)
Love my super hero girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment