I still haven't posted even one photo of my newest little guy. He is so dang cute but my computer just is working too slow these days with all of those large photo files. It is annoying. But I figured I could at least write something. Here are a few things I am loving about this boy:
* He is super generous with his smiles (and he has a super cute smile that lights up his whole face)
* He is a pretty good sleeper now. For the first 2 months, he ate every 2 hours all day long, even during the night (with very few exceptions), but for the past 2 weeks he has been waking up just once at night and sleeping 6 hour stretches which feels so nice
*He started giggling last week and it is so soo sooo cute. I love it! I definitely need to capture it on video
*He loves to hold onto me all the time. He grabs onto my shirt, my fingers, my hair, my skin (which doesn't always feel so great
*He has the chubbiest little legs and the cutest little feet
*His big bright blue eyes (we'll see if they stay that way or if they turn brown like the other boys)
*He loves to "talk". He seems to be carrying on a conversation as he babbles and coos and goos and smiles. The kids are always telling me that he is saying actual words.
*He loves his swing and that is so great for me cuz I can actually put him down to get a few things done during the day
*He loves his big brothers and big sister and they absolutely adore him
*He definitely brings more love into our home
On the not so positive side he does like to throw up a lot. Poor little guy loves to drink the milk, but hates the after effects. Same as my other boys. Lots of barfies, but we know they will end soon (as in 3 more months). Blowouts are becoming pretty common too so basically we are doing a TON of laundry for this kid. Thank goodness for the sanitary cycle on the washer!
I hate to see him growing up so fast, but I love to see him growing up too. Hopefully that makes sense to all the parents out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment