Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Sweet Valentines




I love copying the way my mom did Valentine's. I decorate the kitchen so the kids wake up and have a fun table to eat at, candy and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, strawberries, and a special little Valentine's present sitting at their plate. They were super surprised this year cuz we didn't really even mention Valentine's much and I didn't put up any Valentine's decor until the night before when they were in bed. Of course that meant we had to leave it up for a while afterwards, but it was so fun. Eliza was the most pleased with her little gift...she got the green bathing suit and put it right on and didn't want to take it off. I love it when I pick a winner! And I love all of my little Valentines! And my big Valentine, of course, too!

No comments: