It seems that I rarely post photos of me & Geoff; in fact, I think we rarely take any of the two of us together. So sad! So here is a photos of the two of us at the Carrie Underwood concert last week. It was so great. Her voice was beautiful. I was a little worried that Geoff might not enjoy it, but he thought she was a great entertainer and was impressed by how she gave it her all. It was a fun and very late night out for us. Thanks to our friends who watched the kids since it was impossible to find a babysitter for that night!
7 comments:
You look as beautiful as ever. I am glad you two could have a night out. Arent husbands the best, to do what we want to do when it really is probably the last thing they would want to do? I would watch your kids all of the time if you lived near us, hint, hint!!
that's great you guys had a big date night! I think you've had all 3 kids since I last saw you, Lorile, and you look exactly the same!
Great pic, miss you guys!
I love this picture of you and Geoff. You are such a cute couple. We miss you guys.
You look beautiful--i haven't seen your hair so long and blonde for a while. New look eh?
And Geoff NOT want to go to Carrie? Hellooo...he's seen her, right?
Lor - I find it amazing that Geoff hasn't changed and you have somehow managed to get even MORE beautiful!!!! Congrats on your "new" babe. Sorry I'm so bad at keeping in touch. Please let me know if you guys are coming this way anytime soon. XO Court
Hello Lorilee! I stumbled upon your blog and got an update on you guys. How are you? You look great and your kids are SOOO cute. Your two oldest look exactly like you and Geoff. Anyway, I made my blog private b/c I had a bunch of weirdos leaving comments. So send me your email and I'll add you to our list. My email is: claudiamlorenzana@yahoo.com
Post a Comment